Saturday, August 16, 2014

Welcome to Fifth Grade!



I am excited and honored to have your child in my class this year.
On the top of the page you can click on different titles to help you navigate through my website. My goal is to communicate with you regularly.  I will update this site to keep you and your child informed about important dates, homework assignments, classroom events, etc. I look forward to a great year with you and your child!
Feel free to contact me by sending a note in with your child. You can also email me at Hilary.stetekluh@sdhc.k12.fl.us, or call the school at (813) 276- 5673.

Our Vision and Mission at Gorrie Elementary
VISION:
Creating and engaging life-long learners from classroom to community and back.
MISSION:
To incorporate the core values of responsibility, excellence, cooperation, accountability, and personal growth into the Gorrie curricula and reinforce these values on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment